North East COVID-19 Toolkit
This toolkit provides employers and businesses with advice on:
- local business support, and finance and funding
- government financial support for businesses impacted by COVID-19
- working safely during the pandemic
- supporting the vaccination programme.
View more toolkits
Toolkits have been designed to house useful resources, downloads, insights and videos on important themes and topical issues faced by SMEs.
Have you spotted a gap in the market that a new business could fill?
- Hear from others who have started their own business in the North East
- Access information and support for your new startup
The coronavirus has accelerated the adoption of digital technologies as business adapt to a new way of working.
- Understand how digital adoption can benefit your business
- Access regional and national support
- Find our how to future proof your business using digital technology
This is a difficult time for apprentices, employers and providers of apprenticeship training. Find the latest advice and guidance:
- Government’s COVID-19 apprenticeship response
- Official guidance for apprentices, employers and training providers
- How to record a break in learning
Following the signing of the UK – EU Free Trade Agreement, there are new rules for business.
- Find out how to keep your business moving
- Access free, one-to-one support from Growth Hub Connect
- See what business support and finance and funding is available for your company.
Find the right finance and funding to grow your business:
- Build the knowledge and confidence to pitch to investors
- Identify where you can get finance and funding support in the region
- How you can raise other sources of income from grants, tax credits, loans etc
Find out how innovation can help your business:
- Adapt to change
- Become more efficient
- Increase productivity and profits
Practical guides and support on finding and establishing a relationship for mentees and mentors. Finding the right mentor can have…
- Increased productivity and positive impact on profits
- Double the lifespan of non-mentored business
- Support and advice for business growth
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Make the SME Climate Commitment
- Find out how to cut your carbon emissions
- Access tools and resources to take climate action
Dedicated resources for ambitious high-growth business owners looking to grow and sustainably. Explore the…
- Expanding your organisational capacity
- Growing your workforce
- Breaking into new markets
Our toolkit has been designed to help your business remove the barriers which can prevent older people from staying in the…
- Information on flexible working practices
- Preventing discrimination in the recruitment process
- Training & employer events
This toolkit provides resources, information, advice and guidance on how employers can get involved and support T Levels…
- What T levels are and how they could benefit your business
- What support is available for employers
- The North East T Level offer