Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is to invest up to £2.5 million in innovation projects.
The aim of this competition is to provide a package of targeted support for growth so ambitious, creative businesses can reach their potential.
It is designed to help creative businesses to explore new revenue streams by creating new products, services or IP which respond to changing market conditions.
What should I include in my proposal?
Your proposal must:
- be from the creative industries or support the creative industries
- focus on a clear opportunity and the proposed innovation to address it
- demonstrate the impact funding and support can have to the growth plan of your business.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for this competition, your project must:
- have total eligible costs up to £25,000
- end by 31 March 2022
- last between 3 and 6 months.
To lead a project, your organisation must:
- be a UK registered micro or small business
- have not previously received funding from InnovateUK
- have demonstratable ambition for growth
- carry out its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
Please note: this competition deadline is 11am on 16 June 2021.Find out more