The COVID-19 Fund has been set up to support community groups and organisations through this period of uncertainty.
Up to £5,000 is available to support the following:
- Organisations that are supporting older people and other vulnerable groups affected by the COVID-19 outbreak
- Additional costs of working remotely and adapting services delivered in the wider community including volunteer costs
- Activities to support community coordinated resources
- Initiatives working to combat poverty (e.g. initiatives to tackle food poverty or ‘holiday’ hunger etc.)
- Advisory services that complement those being put in place by statutory authorities such a directing people to local services or listening on the phone and giving emotional support.