Business Enterprise Fund is a not for profit social enterprise, set up to provide loans to SMEs that will help them thrive and grow when other lenders can’t fully assist. Loans available include cashflow support throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
As a social enterprise, their profits are re-invested in the company to further their social aims.
Founded in Bradford, BEF began lending to small businesses in the local area with an initiative to encourage growth in the economy and provide a positive impact on job creation and communities.
Over the last 12 years, the organisations has lent to a wide range of businesses, from sole traders and start-ups, through to established multi-site companies.
Loans available from the BEF
Loans available are designed to meet the needs of your business including CBILS and Start Up Loans.
- Loans from £500 to £25k
- Government backed loans for businesses trading less than 2 years
- Personal loans for business use for up to 4 directors
- Support from business mentors
- Up to £50k
- Unsecured loans for businesses with existing Bounce Back loans
- Finance to support your ongoing cashflow needs
- Terms up to 3 years
- £50,001 to £150k
- Unsecured loans for businesses affected by coronavirus
- Interest and fees paid by Government for 12 months
- Terms up to 5 years