The Bridges Sustainable Growth Funds invest in growth companies that are heling to create a more inclusive and sustainable future. By helping them to achieve their potential, the sustainable growth fund can deliver attractive financial returns alongside measurable societal impact.
The Bridges Sustainable Growth Funds identifies the sectors and sub-sectors most likely to benefit from these long-term growth trends, and seek out mission-aligned companies who share their vision. As a team, they’re passionate about helping these businesses succeed at scale, using their extensive experience of roll-out and buy-and-build strategies.
What they look for when providing funding:
- Growth companies having a positive impact on people or the planet
- Revenues of £5m to £50m
- Strong management team
- Seeking investment to fund further growth, change of ownership (MBOs/MBIs) or an acquisition strategy.
What they offer:
- £2m to £20m equity investment in businesses pursuing organic growth, buy and build or multi-site roll out strategies
- Hands-on support from an experienced investment team, access to a network of sector specialists
- Highly analytical approach that helps them to understand the key trends and growth opportunities in their markets
- Best-in-class impact management via their specialist in-house team.