Young Enterprise’s Start-Up Programme supports graduates to start up a business and to build a network.
Key features of the programme include:
- A range of printed and online resources.
- Access to YE Online, where students can obtain resources and guidance, and manage the business.
- Support, advice and inspiration from local business volunteers and YE staff.
- Opportunities to engage with local firms through mentoring and workshops.
- Local trade fairs where teams sell their products to the public.
- Competitions and/or celebration events.
Young Enterprise works with over 250,000 students ever year and the Start Up programme has inspired University level students across the country to set up and run a real business or social enterprise over the academic year.
Start-Up is the definitive curriculum enrichment programme that supports a wide range of courses from Sports Science to Business or Management Studies.Find out more