If you have a Durham-based business that’s been trading less than twelve months or you’re looking to launch an ambitious, potential high-growth start-up, you and your team can join the DCI – a six-month accelerator programme to take your business to the next level.
DCI supports any ambitious entrepreneur in Durham with the vision to start and scale up their business, and particularly encourages student and graduate talent from Durham University and New College Durham to apply.
The fully-funded programme offers a range of benefits including:
- Work and collaborate with a peer group of ambitious start-up businesses
- Mentoring from other successful North East entrepreneurs
- 1-2-1 support to keep you focused and on track
- Regular seminars and workshops from experts in areas like marketing, finance and business law
- A start-up grant of £2,500 and an optional loan from Northstar Ventures
- Fantastic working environment in prestigious offices, with ultra-low rents available at the end of your six months’ intensive support
We run two programmes a year, with applications in October and May.Find out more