Innovation can play a key role in long term success for start-ups, scale-ups and established companies. Arrow can help you take your next steps.
Are you looking to develop new products, processes or services?
Whether your business innovation aim is to develop a new product or service, access new markets or gain market share, Arrow can provide access to academics, innovators and experts to help you on your innovation journey.
What’s on offer?
“I need the right people.”
Initially, the Arrow team will work with you to develop your idea into a project brief, including aims, requirements, deliverables and timelines. Then they’ll put together a fully-funded project team to work on your project, providing your SME access to:
- Innovation specialists
- World-class researchers
You’ll also receive guidance from their other partners, including:
- the National Innovation Centre for Data
- the National Innovation Centre for Ageing
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership team
- the National Innovation Centre for Rural Enterprise
“I need funding.”
If the barrier to your innovation is funding, they can help there too. Arrow can offer up to £10,000 of match funding.
Their 50/50 funding partnership with your SME will let you buy services or equipment from third parties for:
- proof of concept and validation
- survey and feasibility testing
- product design, development and prototyping
- analysis and testing
- commercial and contract research
The Arrow project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).Find out more