Acas provides information, advice, training, conciliation and other services for employers and employees to help prevent or resolve workplace problems.
Acas is regularly updating its advice to reflect any new changes to lockdown in Great Britain. The full advice includes proposed changes to employment contracts on returning to work, staff anxious about returning to work and how to raise it as an issue.
Advice for employees and employers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for employers and employees
- TUPE transfers
- Working from home during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Employment contracts
- Pay and wages
- Holiday, sickness and leave
- Health and wellbeing
- Lay-offs and short-time working
- Working hours
- Job applications and hiring
- Dealing with problems at work
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures