The Export Academy gives North East businesses the know-how to sell to customers around the world with confidence. The free in-depth programme is delivered virtually and physically by international trade specialists.
The academy is aimed at a wide range of businesses, whether they sell goods of services, who are:
- New to international trade
- Trading overseas, but needing to upskill staff
- Trading overseas, but wanting to refresh their knowledge or fill gaps
Businesses can tailor how the programme is delivered to accommodate their needs. Hybrid sessions are now available, delegates can choose from physical or virtual workshops, with full and half-day sessions available on the following dates:
Series 6: 12 October in Newcastle and 21 October in Middlesbrough
Series 7: 30 November in Chester-le-Street and 7 December in Bowburn
Businesses who attend the North East Export Academy will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to trade overseas successfully from international trade experts.
- Be awarded with a certificate upon graduation.
- Be guided through an Export Action Plan to position their business for export success.
- Have access to an enhanced support package upon completion, including a tailored virtual events programme.