A two hour session that will provide you with strategic information on franchising your business.
The main topics discussed will be:
- What are the benefits of franchising?
- What are the potential pitfalls of franchising?
- Can your business be franchised?
- What are the ‘set in stone’ do’s and don’ts of franchising your business?
- What are the legal requirements and implications of franchising your business?
- What are your next steps: what will you need and who will you need?
- Get your strategy, mindset and systems right for becoming a franchise company that’s ready to recruit the very best franchisees
Hosting and presenting
International Franchise Expert Suzie McCafferty looks at why to do it, when to do it and how to do it.
Ken Braddock Franchise Director at HSBC will talk costs, funding, what you’ll need and how to get it.
David Kaye, one of the UK’s leading franchise lawyers explains the legal requirements and how to protect you and your business as it grows.
Attendance is free, however you MUST register in advance.