With over 60 years experience operating across the aerospace and defence industries, NEMA Ltd is at the forefront of the design and manufacture of high speed motors/generators. With its aerospace standard AS 9100 accreditation, NEMA designs, develops, manufactures, repairs and overhauls Electric Motors, Electro-Mechanical Assemblies and components including springs and pressings.
Join this webinar to hear more about how NEMA:
- develops technology for blue chip aerospace companies, holding customer specific quality approvals including: Airbus UK, Heroux Devtek, BAE Systems, GE Aviation Systems, AIM Aviation, UTC Aerospace, Martin Baker, Hawker Beechcraft, & Leonardo
- has established partnerships with leading academic institutions, including the University of Nottingham & Newcastle University, on UK and European funded initiatives aimed at reducing aircraft emissions
- sees potential opportunities for collaboration within the PEMD community in the future
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.