Choosing the right technology for your organisation is a crucial step in the journey towards data innovation. And with so many options available on the market, it can be difficult to know which technology is the right one for what you’re trying to achieve.
Aimed at technical staff, this theme will demo a range of technical solutions to a variety of problems, such as Data Visualisation, Data Analytics and Data Cleaning.
Join this event on 10th May from 2 to 4pm to hear insights from Altair, a global technology company aiming to transform customer decision-making with a unique blend of data analytics, simulation and high-performance computing.
Altair’s self-service data preparation, machine learning and streaming data visualisation solutions are designed to be code-free and code-friendly enabling everybody within an organisation to become more data-driven.
- Sean Lang, Data Science Strategist at Altair, joins as the Keynote speaker. His talk ‘Democratisation of Data’ will be followed by a use case deep dive illustrating the effectiveness of Altair technology solutions through client stories.
- Marco Fliesser, Technical Director Data Analytics EMEA, Altair will deliver the Technical Workshop.
- Welcome, Introduction & NICD Overview | Steve Caughey, Director, NICD
- Key note from Altair | Democratisation of Data | Sean Lang, Data Science Strategist, Altair
- Use Case Deep Dive | Sean Lang, Data Science Strategist, Altair
- Refreshment Break
- Panel Q&A | Steve Caughey (Chair), Sean Lang, Marco Fliesser
- Technical Workshop | Marco Fliesser, Technical Director Data Analytics EMEA, Altair
- Wrap Up | Steve Caughey, Director, NICD