The Department for International Trade invites food and non-alcoholic drinks producers from across the Northern Powerhouse to participate in this virtual mission to prepare for the largest annual food and beverage trade exhibition – Gulfood 2022 in Dubai.
Gulfood is the premier trade event in the global food and hospitality business calendar and could be your gateway to win new business in established, evolving and emerging markets. The tradeshow is an unmissable event with over 5,000 exhibitors from five continents.
This virtual mission is ideal for businesses wanting to grow their sales and operate in categories such as private label, premium grocery, innovative functional foods and products focused on health and wellbeing. Working with the Great British Food Platform, this innovative mission programme provides the opportunity to be connected to buyers from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region, many of whom will then be attending the Gulfood exhibition.
What’s on offer?
Delegates will benefit from:
- Company profiles to be uploaded on to the B2match platform
- Potential meetings identified
- Virtual pre mission briefing and online pitching workshop
- Market update on food and drink opportunities in the GCC region
- Inclusion of products into sample hampers for interested buyers
- Virtual Meet the Buyer event 24th -26th January 2022
- Potential for a physical visit to Gulfood, to be arranged if there is sufficient interest
NPH mission delegates will be supported by an experienced International Trade Adviser.
Delegates will be responsible for providing samples to the Great British Food Platform and the cost of sending their samples to the platform (based in UK). The cost of sending the samples out to buyers is covered as part of the mission.
Closing date for registrations – October 22nd 2021
Join this virtual mission to benefit from the great programme of activities and build your brand’s reputation in GCC region.