Many will be making significant contributions, but are yet to develop an internal apprenticeship programme that meets the needs of the organisation and uses their levy pot effectively.
We’re holding a five-part webinar series to help you overcome the unique challenges HEIs face in setting up an internal apprenticeship programme, explore the opportunities available to you, and hear from those making significant progress.
You can book onto individual webinars for £49 (+VAT), or book onto the whole series for just £195 (+VAT). This includes the live webinars (with Q&A) and supporting tools / resources
How do apprenticeships work for levy-paying HEIs? (Weds, 22nd Nov 2017, 12.30-1.30pm)
- What is an apprenticeship?
- The levy – what is it and what are the implications for me as an HEI?
- What are the components of a successful apprenticeship programme?
You’re in the driving seat: apprenticeships as part of a talent management strategy (Tues, 28th Nov 2017, 12.30-1.30pm)
- What does ‘employers in the driving seat’ mean?
- Why and how apprenticeships can play a key role in supporting your talent management strategy
Mapping job roles to apprenticeship standards (Thurs, 7th Dec 2017, 12.30-1.30pm)
- Where should you start?
- Examples of how to map job roles / families as an HEI to the new apprenticeship standards
Sourcing apprenticeship providers: what to look for and how to negotiate (Thurs, 18th Jan 2018, 12.30-1.30pm)
- Delivering apprenticeships in partnership with external apprenticeship providers – what’s the best fit?
- Negotiating the price and delivery model
Apprenticeships in practice: case study examples (Thurs, 25th Jan 2018, 12.30-1.30pm)
- Bringing apprenticeships to life – examples of how an apprenticeship programme could work in practice
- Hear from an HEI who has made significant progress in maximising the value of their apprenticeship levy