PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS ONLY FREE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ALREADY SELF EMPLOYED.
Are you thinking about starting up your own business in the North East of England but are unsure how to get started?
In just two days, our experienced business advisors will provide you with the information and skills you need to successfully start your business.
During the course, you will learn:
- How to plan your business
- Market research, specifically what it is and why it’s important
- How to market your business
- Online marketing techniques and how to use IT for businesses
- Business law, including employment and insurance
- The ins and outs of business finance
- How to find and keep customers
- What makes a sustainable business
- And, most importantly, how to ensure your business is a success
Both sessions take place at 5 Pink Lane (The Old Post Office), Newcastle upon Tyne, between 9:30am and 4:00pm. There will also be a 30-minute break for lunch (not provided).
For more information please get in touch by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us on 0191 230 6410.
The Old Post Office, 5 Pink Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 5DW
in Google Maps