From cars to cash: How Giles Andrew, founder of social lending online business Zopa, challenged the banks – and won.
- Here first-hand how Giles built his first business, Caverdale, to a £250m turnover and raised a total of $33m from European and US investors at Zopa.
- Learn how to raise, manage and maximise finances to make your business a success.
- Hear from an expert panel of North East businesses on the impact talent management had on their success.
- Leave with practical tools and guidance you can implement in your business, right away
Businesses that meet the following criteria are invited to attend:
- Based in the North East LEP area (Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Northumberland)
- Minimum of 5 employees
- Current turnover at least £250k per annum
Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park, High Gosforth Park, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE3 5HN
Phone: 0191 236 4111
in Google Maps