For over 16 years we've been celebrating entrepreneurs who have stood out from the crowd, leading dynamic, innovative businesses and making a genuine change to our region.
Our black-tie awards dinner is a fabulous evening of celebration where we recognise the outstanding contribution of the region’s leading entrepreneurs.
If you know someone who should be honoured for their hard work, endeavour and achievement, nominations can be made on the Entrepreneurs’ Forum website.
- Emerging Talent - Someone who has been a business owner for six years or less, as of Friday 20th September 2019
- Scale-up - Someone who has seen >20% growth for the last three years
- Mentor of the Year - Someone who offers their time altruistically to support their peers' growth
- Entrepreneur of the Year - Someone who has led their business to strong, sustainable growth in revenue and profit
- Lifetime Achievement - Someone who has shown huge commitment over a significant period of time and made a major impact to the regional economy
The deadline for nominations is Friday 24th May. Bookings are now open, reserve your seat today to avoid missing out!
Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, Bottle Bank, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE8 2AR
Phone: 0191 490 9700
in Google Maps