Are you a business based in Durham, interested in winning contracts?
About this Event
This FREE half day workshop will help you set a winning focus, equipping you with the right approach and insights to successfully win contracts and grow your business. It will cover:
- How to get clear understanding of your market and how it works
- How you can ‘be the right business’, even on ‘national’ contracts, whatever your size
- Where to find opportunities, including lower-value work not put out to full tender
- Practical tips and clear step-by-step guidance on how the tendering process works, how it is changing, and what you need to succeed
- Secrets of Success – how businesses like yours have won.
The session will be led by Garry Stone of B2B North. The B2B North team has helped secure over £300m in contract wins for local businesses through their bid writing and training. As respected specialists, the team has built solid trust with public and private sector buyers, including Local Authorities, NEPO, Crown Commercial Services, Health Service Commissioning, and the Cabinet Office.
“I Just wanted to catch up after I attended your Masterclass in Spennymoor. I took on board everything you said, and we have since secured over £2.5m in contracts, including securing a place on Durham Council's latest Framework"
- Steadfast Group, Peterlee
Routes to Contract Sucess DBOP Programme is delivered by B2B:North and will run until September.
If you are unable to make one of our initial workshops, but would like to know more about the programme and how to access our support, please email [email protected] for more information.
The three-year DBOP programme was set up specifically for small and medium-sized businesses that haven’t taken up support before.
It is delivered by Business Durham, the economic development organisation for County Durham, working on behalf of Durham City Council, and is funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Xcel Centre, Long Tens Way, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6AP
Phone: 0845 450 5871
in Google Maps