Many of TyneMets courses improve essential skills, such as: people management, customer service and effective communication. This helps you to create a workforce that is motivated, appropriately skilled and able to achieve its professional goals.
TyneMet is committed to providing the skills and qualifications that employers and industry need to ensure that you can compete in the global markets of the future.
Getting your staff involved in a short course or tailored training programme at TyneMet offers your organisation many benefits, including:
- A clear understanding of your business need
- Tailored training solutions matched to your needs and business objectives
- Delivery of a responsive and flexible training solution at a pace that suits your business
- Training can be adapted for delivery in the workplace or at one of our dedicated training centres at a time that suits you and your employees shift patterns
- Training that has measurable impact on business productivity and performance
- Help your staff to achieve their full potential
- Assisting individuals to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Training and assessment from experienced assessors and trainers
- Take advantage of TyneMet's industry standard facilities
- Access ongoing support, consultancy and further training consultation