By working with individual business leaders and their teams, our advisors and market specialists are here to help you build on your core competencies, understand improvement needs and identify suitable opportunities in new and existing markets.
Delivering an opportunity review, Supply Chain North East will also help you make the most of new technology, to drive productivity and innovation in new products and services.
Key services of Supply Chain North East will be to provide:
- Access to market specialists - Industry insight and sector knowledge on UK and international supply chains
- Sales & marketing support – refining your marketing strategy and grow the value of existing customers
- Operational improvement plans - A GAP analysis and action plan to help you set improvement goals
- Support with digital transformation – Understanding how technology can drive competitiveness, profitability and innovation
- Knowledge on accreditations and compliance – help with achieving standards required by markets, supply chains and customers
- Support developing talent - wrap around series of workshops and best practice visits
A partnership between the North East LEP, RTC North, NEPIC, NEAA and Generator North East, Supply Chain North East will work with over 800 businesses between 2018 and 2021 and is designed to support businesses in the following sectors:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Health and life sciences
- Subsea, offshore and energy technologies
- Digital, tech and creative