The NEPO Business Club offers a programme of free events for suppliers interested in improving their public sector tendering skills. Participation in the NEPO Business Club is completely free of charge and there's no membership fee or application process.
if you're a supplier interested in developing your tendering skills then please feel free to particiapte in our events.
The events attract great feedback and have led to positive results for many participants. A recent survey of NEPO Business Club attendees identified that since April 2017, £8.3M of contracts had been won by businesses based in the North East and who had attended Business Club events.
The NEPO Business Club events programme is updated regularly and includes the following sessions:
- Navigating the NEPO Portal: one to one bespoke support on using the NEPO Portal, the e-tendering system used by NEPO and its Member Authorities.
- Your Route to Success: a half-day introductory session covering the basics of doing business with local authorities and the wider public sector.
- Successful Tendering: a half-day session designed to ensure that businesses are in the best position to bid for work.
- Bid Writing Masterclass: a full-day intensive event aimed at individuals wishing to improve their bid-writing skills.
- Procurement Surgeries: one to one specialist tendering business advice providing support on particular issues that are affecting suppliers’ ability to tender.