Creative Fuse North East offers several strands of business innovation support, tailored to digital businesses, creative enterprises, artists, freelancers and beyond. These programmes have been developed as part of the ERDF supported activities from Creative Fuse, and are coordinated by our local teams at each participating university and selected external partners.
Some of these tailored programs include:
- Creative Connections: Creative Enterprise Innovation Programme
- Get Ready to Innovate
- Digital Business Innovation Programme
- Artist Innovation Programme
- Digital Literature Programme
- Cultural Business Innovation Workshops
- Rural Business Innovation Support Programme
You can find out more about these programmes by clicking "Find out more" below.